Understanding the demands of customers, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Digital LCR Meter. The offered range comprises DC Bias Current Source, DC Bias LCR Meter and Economic LCR Meter. The offered meter is extensively demanded for measuring inductance, capacitance and resistance of various components. Under the strict supervision of experienced professionals, we manufacture the offered High Frequency LCR Meter with perfection. To dispatch LCR Meter safely at the clients' end, the offered meter is packed properly.WHAT IS LCR METER ?
TYPES OF LCR METERS:
- Is an electronic test instruments and used for higher frequency applications
- It gives highly and accurate measurement technique
- LCR >> (Inductance (L), Capacitance (C), and Resistance (R))
- Its used to measure the capacitance (C), inductance (L) and resistance (R) of an electronic component related to a circuit, But may also be used to display the Quality factor / Q Factor / Q of an inductor, OR the Dissipation factor ( tan Î´ ) / DF of a capacitor.
TECHNIQUES USED WITH LCR METERS:
- HANDHELD LCR METERS: Small in size, lightweight, can be easily held in the hand, portable and battery operated, also comes in USB port, mostly used in field operations. Offer an accuracy in the range of 0.2% to 0.1%, Multiple test frequency ( varies from 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz and 100 kHz)
- BENCHTOP LCR METERS: Bulky in size, Offer an accuracy of 0.01% & controlled via a computer. It offer great features than handheld such as programmable frequencies, better measurement accuracy to 0.01%, computer control and data collect for automated applications. DC bias voltage, DC bias current and sweep capability & their Test frequencies are above 100kHz.
Bridge Method (wheatstone) AND Current-Voltage Technique
(RF I-V measurement method)
ZD/ ZA = ZC/ ZB
ZD = ( ZC/ZB ) ZAAPPLICATIONS:
Its Applicable to Resistance, Capacitance, Inductance, Oscillators, Sensors, Delay Line, Filters, Resonators, quality factor, dissipation factor, current voltage, phase angle between the current and voltage conductance susceptance.